UWM filed a lawsuit against America’s MoneyLine, alleging that the high-volume California-based brokerage owes UWM $2.8 million after repeatedly violating the “All-In” Initiative.
- Discrimination Case Leads to $31 Million Settlement
- Academy Mortgage Corporation Agrees to Pay $38.5 Million
- LoanDepot wins preliminary injunction against CrossCountry Mortgage
- UWM Sues Broker Shop for Sending Loans to Rocket and Fairway
- NEXA Mortgage Employees File Class Action Lawsuit against Former Employer.