Mortgage company Academy Mortgage Corporation (Academy), based in Draper, Utah, has agreed to pay $38.5 million to resolve allegations it violated the False Claims Act by improperly originating and underwriting mortgages insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). Source – Department of Justice
- Discrimination Case Leads to $31 Million Settlement
- Academy Mortgage Corporation Agrees to Pay $38.5 Million
- LoanDepot wins preliminary injunction against CrossCountry Mortgage
- UWM Sues Broker Shop for Sending Loans to Rocket and Fairway
- NEXA Mortgage Employees File Class Action Lawsuit against Former Employer.